Welcome to Quyn Lê Empowerment Counselling!
Quyn Lê, M.Ed. (Counselling Psychology)
Registered Clinical Counsellor
Canadian Certified Counsellor
Public Speaker and Disability Consultant
Quyn came to Canada in 1994 as a 14-year-old visually impaired refugee from Vietnam with no education and a few English words. Quyn has since overcome many life barriers to fulfill her dream of becoming a therapist who helps others achieve empowerment and emotional well-being in their lives.
If you wish to be free of emotional anguish in order to live a fulfilling and authentic life, Quyn can help to gently guide you to a place of hope, healing, contentment, inner peace and empowerment. Specializing in grief and loss, relationships, end-of-life issues, disability and cultural issues, Quyn is committed to ensuring that counselling is very inviting and accessible for you in the following ways:
- Significantly reduced fees are available to those who are in great financial hardship.
- Counselling services are provided in English or Vietnamese.
- Appointments can be arranged in Burnaby as well as Vancouver.
- There are evening/weekend appointments available.
- First appointment is 50% of the regular fee.
Quyn wishes to enhance disability awareness and become the voice for individuals who are differently-abled by engaging in public speaking and conducting workshops for health professionals, educators and the general public. Quyn has been descried by many as a "gifted speaker" who touches others' hearts in her talks.