"The world can only change from within." -- Eckhart Tolle
If you wish to be free of emotional anguish in order to live a fulfilling and authentic life, Quyn can help to gently guide you to a place of hope, healing, contentment, inner peace and empowerment. As a very warm, perceptive and empathic therapist, Quyn is deeply committed to helping you enhance your emotional well-being and inner bliss. Quyn is dedicated to ensuring that counselling is very inviting and accessible for you in the following ways:
- Significantly reduced fees are available to those who are in great financial hardship.
- Counselling services are provided in English or Vietnamese.
- Appointments can be arranged in Burnaby as well as Vancouver.
- Evening/weekend appointments are available.
- First appointment is 50% of the regular fee.
Quyn is specialized in helping people with the following areas of concern:
- Grief and loss
- Relationship/marital issues
- Disability or chronic health problems
- Death and dying or end-of-life care
- Cultural/racial issues
Depending on your goal(s), the kinds of changes that can be made in counselling vary from person to person. As a result of our work together, you can expect to
- Overcome self-defeating or destructive patterns
- Heal from old hurts
- Feel more centered, confident, empowered and free from anxieties
- Improve relationships with others and with yourself
- Allow balance, authentic connections, personal freedom and empowerment to occur in your life
- Live authentically, in line with your values and beliefs
As a therapist, Quyn's style is gentle, thought-provoking, focused and collaborative. Quyn is also committed to creating a very safe and private place where you can feel validated and deeply understood so you can begin your healing journey. Rather than giving "quick fixes" or immediate solutions to your problems, Quyn will empower you by helping you to
- Respond in nurturing ways to different emotions
- Develop self-acceptance and self-compassion towards yourself and your past choices and behaviours
- Arm yourself with practical tools and strategies to use for emotional strengthening and healing
- Identify your support systems
- Connect more fully with your personal strengths
Quyn is deeply committed to helping people heal from their emotional wounds and enhance their social and emotional well-being. Quyn holds high ethical standards in her counselling work as well as strengthen her personal and professional growth on an ongoing basis. Quyn strongly believes in being fully present and authentic with each of her clients. Quyn perceives each individual as very unique and highly resilient.
Make that first step to contact Quyn today at 778-383-1717 to make transformational and empowering changes in your life! Your first appointment is only 50% of the regular fee so give yourself an important gift of self-love and well-being that you so much deserve.
Appointments and Fees
Quyn's hourly fees are $100 for one-on-one counselling and $130 for couple counselling (taxes included). Your first appointment is 50% of the regular fee. Quyn hopes to make your first step to counselling as accessible and inviting as possible.
In addition, Quyn offers significantly reduced fees on a limited basis to those who are in great financial hardship. Telephone counselling can also be available for $70 per hour to those who are unable to afford the regular fee.
Your appointment requires your therapist to reserve a significant amount of time exclusively for your benefit. Hence it is very important that you come to the appointment that you have booked with Quyn. If you are unable to come to your appointment, please give Quyn a 24-hour cancellation notice. Without a 24-hour notice, the first missed appointment is subject to 50% of your regular fee and subsequent missed appointments are subject to the full fee. This ensures some fairness to clients who are in need of your appointment slot as well as your therapist's professional time.
Please click here to download the Consent Form.